Saturday, January 14, 2006

2 Steps Foward / 5 Steps Back

Ok, The tape I used to bond the skins did'nt hold as good as I needed.
So I pulled it apart and I'm currently redoing my skins.
And now it will not have the Aluminum showing through the cracks.
Back to specs for me.
The Gorilla glue works great and cleanup is nothing.
I'll post pics as soon as I get it repainted.

3 comments:

Hankey01 said...

Sorry to hear the tape idea didnt work out for you. It seems like this whole project for me has been a failure before any success, but that makes it that much more rewarding in the end when it works.

Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»