I started working on my A&A motor mounts and here's where I stand so far.
The bottom 2 pics show how they fit into my Krider Budget feet.
The tires are the new 6x2 inch tires that Andy found on the web.
The next pic shows the motor mounted into the frame.
I used 1/2 Nylon shims instead of the thin metal shims that come with the Scooter motors. The metal shims don't give much support to the motor and I think it will also keep the motor noise more quite.
The top pics shows the belt tensioner I'm working out.
Andy uses a Turn Buckle to adjust the belt, But I wanted something alittle more
exact because this also keeps the wheel in alignment.
More to come.