Sunday, April 29, 2007

More E-11 Work

In these Pics, You can see how the Blaster is starting to look more correct.
I have the clamps in place till the glue dries and once this is done, I can start the bondo work on the bad spots. For the bullet magazine, I used a old Dreamcast memory can box. It fit the area perfect and all I have to do is build up the sides for a complete box.
The counter was ordered on Ebay and I took the window and the number counter out of the assembly and added it to the gun. The number is suppose to be 00138, But all I could fit was 1138.
So this is where I stand on this project and will have new pics soon.

No comments: