Still waiting for the Holesaw, So I decided to work on the foot motors again. I'm removing some of the weight from the mounts while not removing any of the strength from the design.
Around the motor area there was no need for the Aluminum plate to surround the motor so I removed this area. At the rear of the top plate I angled this area to fit alittle better in the foot and the small square tube beside it, I'm cutting to the shape of the top plate for the Omni-Wheel to bolt to this area. You can see where it will be mounted by the clamp holding it in place.
The front area around the wheels, I removed a small portion to give the wheels alittle more room. Next week I'll order the Omni-Wheels for this and hopefully be able to finish this part.