If you remember I had 4 holes in the back of the outer legs that held the Boosters
These holes had caps that covered the bolts through the legs and into the Booster.
Well, They are gone now.
I puttied the holes and did away with the caps.
I'm not 100% satisfied with the work I did on the holes, But unless you hit the
light just right you can't see the spots at all.
I figured that if I needed to remove the Boosters for some reason, I could just dig
out the bolts and refix this area.
I don't ever plan to remove the Boosters unless the leg broke or something like
All the bumps and damage that R2 will get will just be weathering :o)