Wednesday, February 06, 2008

CPU Arm







The CPU Arm just seems to be too big for an A&A frame :0(
It's so tight that the hinges would have to be placed in certain areas and that's not good.
The whole idea of having the doors open was to use the openings for items to be placed.
I'm really dissapointed in this problem and not sure what to do about it. If I was going to build another R2 I could save the arm, But I don't have any plans to build another. So I may resale the arm to someone on the group. (CRAP!!!!!!)
It would just be a shame to let it just sit there and do nothing, I mean you could see it if the door opened but that's a expensive dead prop.

1 comment:

SuperDad said...

Man...that sucks.. I don't know what to suggest!!

Im sure a solution can be found...just cant think right now..

Jason