Thursday, February 28, 2008

Battery Box Work




In these pics you can see the Main Batteries sitting on the plate. These are for the 24v foot motors and all I need now is to build something to keep them in place. You can see the Charge Port connector hanging down. This will be wired to the front small door for charging these batteries. I'm not sure yet how I will charge the 12v batteries. Maybe I'll hide another charge port for these. Since they will only be driving smaller acc. and lights, They should'nt need charging as much.

3 comments:

SuperDad said...

Looks very neat and organized!!!

NICE WORK!!

Calvin Thomas said...

Thanks Dude!!!
I'm trying to get this thing finished.
Sorry about the post that guy posted :o)
Calvin

SuperDad said...

No problemo....we are alll at the mercy of the setup here.

Looking great man!

Jason