Sunday, February 17, 2008

Latest Work

Not much to show as far as pics, But I got some work done this weekend.
I finished wiring the dome lights and all I need now is the Slipring for power.
Since the electronics are now mounted to the dome itself, I will remove the plate
on the dome ring.
Things I will be working on next:
I need to install and wire all the servos for the dome Pie panels.
I need to get the dome side panel open and install the servo on that panel.
The front Holo needs a servo to get it moving.
As soon as 4D Electronics gets the video panel I need for the side of the dome,
I can get it installed and it will flash red until someone touches it and then the
pics will show.
That should pretty much complete the dome.

The Vex Remote I was working on failed :o(
The idea works, But I was getting some interference and it was causing the servo to jump.
If it was done as a PC board I think it would have worked fine.

I still have alot of work to get done to the rest of R2 and I will be hitting it hard from here
on out.

2 comments:

Brenda's blog said...

Yeah!!!! you worked me to death this Weekend, LOL LOL ;0 ).....

Brenda

SuperDad said...

Great work man...too bad about the vex not working..you have another one tho right??

Jason