Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Charge Port Leds

Here's a video of the leds in the Charge port working. I used a Carl's Pic Flasher to make the leds flash. Once I get the front skins complete, I'll mount it in R2.

Now, Mine is not the same as Chris J's but it will do the trick. Chris' has allot of electronics in the background and his charge system is AWESOME. This is 1 of the Secrets I was going to install, But I was beat to the draw. Soon I will be working on some of the other ideas I have and more action will be incorperated into my R2.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice job.

actually for the flasher board on mine i don't have any more electronics than yours. it's just another PIC processor on a very similar board to yours, but with some custom programming that i wrote.

SuperDad said...

That is soooooo cool man!!!!

Nice touch!

Calvin Thomas said...

Thanks Guys!!!
Something like this is really hard for me. My hands shake allot and soldering is a real pain in the butt.

More goodies to come!!!
Calvin

SuperDad said...

You are just showing off!!

Your soldering is better than mine!! I should really try to learn how to someday!

Great work man!!

Jason